PRICE ON APPLICATION
The Anti Floating Water Polo Goal has been in use for major international events since 1972, it was selected for the Sydney Olympics and chosen for the Beijing Water Cube. This Water Polo Goal sits well in the water with minimum lift and maximum stability. The ANTI Water Polo goal sets the standard for international water polo competition equipment and has been used extensively in both international competitions and local club pool events around the world.
- Fabricated from the powder coated aluminium extrusions and hand-laid fibreglass for durability and reliability.
- Net is tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Supplied in kit form to minimise costs. Each water polo goal comes with detailed assembly instruction sheet
- Durable EVA foam floatation elements have closed cells for best flotation and position in the water
- Maximum transportability with foam GRP protector-slides and external carry handles.
- Patented Features include: Open corner net configuration to reduce the ball rebound, Air water displacement shock absorbers for maximum goal stability in the most turbid game environments, Aluminium front frame cross section for maximum strength and durability.